We are on the lookout for the next cool Commercial Creative on the block to join our team! The Concept Stadium is searching for an experienced Client Partner to join its band of awesome team players.
If you enjoy meeting people, working on a variety of different projects with several clients coming from different industries and fields, then this job is for you! Joining our ever-growing team, the new recruit’s main priority would be to ensure that their assigned clients are services properly and on time, ensuring that no client is left behind!
Why work with The Concept Stadium?
Over at The Concept Stadium we pride ourselves in ensuring that our team achieves a true work-life balance. Our offices are central, modern, and accessible. Throughout the years we strived to transform our office space into a modernised brainstorming workspace and a knowledge think-tank. Joining us as part of our Accounts Management team, you will get access to a fully-fledged team to support you and your assigned clients in whatever endeavour they would require. Whether they need PR or Social Media activations, whether they are looking to launch their next big website, whether they’re in need of brand and communications consultancy, The Concept Stadium is equipped with the resources necessary to ensure you get the job done. Additionally, we are aware that our Commercial Creatives are social beings, and we ensure to organise fun team building events. Yes, we work hard, but we play hard too!
How will you put your experience to the test?
- Manage a number of clients on a daily basis, whilst building, developing, and maintaining a business relationship with them as required;
- Conceptualise and manage digital and social media marketing strategies/activations and manage their execution;
- Draft content plans for clients operating in various industries;
- Be able to work independently and take ownership of projects, but be an integral part of our team;
- Assist with incoming messages in optimum response time;
- Identify new opportunities for communication;
- Efficient and time-sensitive (deadline-oriented);
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in both Maltese and English:
- Committed to confidentiality;
- Liaise with the Creative Studio department for the timely execution of design projects.
We want to meet YOU!