We are looking for a Digital & Social Media Account Manager to act as a point of contact with our clients. If you enjoy data-driven digital activations, this job is for you!
You will use your analytical and social skills to identify and address clients’ needs.
You will be expected to:
- Manage a number of clients on a daily basis, whilst building, developing, and maintaining a business relationship with them as required;
- Prepare and maintain digital marketing budgets;
- Conceptualise and manage digital and social media marketing strategies/activations and manage their execution;
- Draft compelling and relevant content plans for clients operating in various industries and across different platforms (social media, blogs, email, SEM);
- Manage monitor and analyse Google Ads campaigns including display, video and search;
- Plan and execute SEO strategies as requested by clients;
- Develop, monitor and analyse email marketing campaigns/newsletters;
- Daily page monitoring/updating and general social media management;
- Assist with incoming messages in optimum response time;
- Measure and report performance of all digital and social media campaigns, assesses against KPIs, and propose recommendations for follow-up campaigns;
- Ensure all digital platforms are meeting the KPI’s;
- Competitor analysis from social media perspective;
- Identify new opportunities for communication;
- Liaise with the Creative Studio and Web Development teams for the timely execution of projects.
- Digital and/or social media marketing qualification preferred;
- Experience in social media content writing;
- Proficient in social media industry best-practices;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging marketing tech.
- Able to manage multiple pages and multiple digital marketing tasks simultaneously;
- Proficiency in Meta platforms and Business Manager tools, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Pages and Ads Manager, Email Marketing tools.
- Understanding of SEO on-site/off-site strategies and best practices.
- Experience in a client-facing role;
- Able to work independently and take ownership of projects, but be an integral part of our team;
- Efficient and time-sensitive (deadline-oriented);
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in both Maltese and English;
- Committed to confidentiality.
The ideal candidate should maintain a professional demeanour, and be familiar with Marketing, Digital and Social Media industry best-practices.
We want to meet YOU!