We are looking for a Digital, Social and Account Manager to act as a point of contact with our clients. If you enjoy data-driven digital activations, this job is for you!
You will use your analytical and social skills to identify and address clients’ needs. You will be expected to:
- Manage a number of clients on a daily basis, whilst building, developing, and maintaining a business relationship with them as required;
- Conceptualise and manage digital and social media marketing strategies/activations and manage their execution;
- Draft content plans for clients operating in various industries;
- Prepare and maintaining social media budgets;
- Daily page monitoring/updating and general management;
- Assist with incoming messages in optimum response time;
- Competition analysis from social media perspective;
- Prepare and interpreting digital and social media analytics and reporting of target-oriented campaigns to clients and propose recommendations for follow-up campaigns;
- Identify new opportunities for communication;
- Liaise with the Creative Studio department for the timely execution of design projects.
- Digital and/or Social Media marketing qualification preferred;
- Experience in social media content writing;
- Serial browser; be online as much as possible including beyond business hours and when required;
- Proficient in social media industry best-practices;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest digital and social media trends;
- Able to manage multiple pages and multiple social media tasks simultaneously;
- Experience with Google AdWords campaign set up and management;
- Experience in a client-facing role;
- Able to work independently and take ownership of projects, but be an integral part of our team;
- Efficient and time-sensitive (deadline-oriented);
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in both Maltese and English:
- Committed to confidentiality.
The ideal candidate should maintain a professional demeanour, and be familiar with Marketing, Digital and Social Media industry best-practices.
Submit your application here or send it via email on email@example.com.
We want to meet YOU!
WE ARE HUMAN
Before marketers, designers or techies, we are people with families. Our creative arena thrives with healthy, formidable and focused team members, and we believe that such environment can only be realised when a true work-life balance is achieved. We have flexible family-friendly measures that allow both genders to attend to their loved ones when the need arises.
The Concept Stadium’s offices are located at the Hardrocks Business Park in Naxxar (Burmarrad Area) where we have the opportunity to enjoy walking meetings in the countryside, followed by a fresh lunch at the Fort Café just below our premises. For your convenience, an indoor car park is also available.
Fun, Bright & Comfortable Offices
These are great for productivity. Our offices are transformed into a modernised brainstorming workspace and a knowledge think-tank. We boast a fully-fledged Creative Studio, a stylish boardroom that’s a pleasure to be in, server facilities, an indoor lounge area and outdoor barbecue area. With design-and-digital inspired murals and a growing collection of sports memorabilia, this sets the ideal scene for marketers and creatives to create magic.
Fruit, Coffee & Beer
Apart from being a great source of natural light, our relaxing environment often houses spontaneous Friday BBQs and out-of-the-box idea-generation sessions. And if you think you can hit a bull’s eye, we invite you for a round of darts! We offer 3 coffee machines as well as the best blends of tea daily. Fresh seasonal fruit is also available for anyone at the office, to boost your creative energy! If you’re after something a bit more hard-core, our kitchen fridge is stocked with beer too!
Every last Friday of the month, the team meets together for a knowledge-fuelled lunch. It’s a fantastic opportunity to chill, network and discuss ideas as well as industry best-practices. In addition, we have regular team events for out-of-the-office team-building sessions! We like to work hard, but also play hard.
We invest in our team members to further develop and nurture their talent. The Concept Stadium is a creative hub where we are free to generate ideas, both during formal and informal idea-generation sessions, or in our own element, to explore innovative ways to bring out the best for our client brands.
Sum of Parts
As the adage goes, the sum of parts is bigger than the whole, and successful activations have shown us that when we truly collaborate together across different disciplines, we better serve our clients. Before a project is launched, we seek each other’s feedback and if need be, go back to the drawing board to perfect our game-plan.
Each team member at the Concept Stadium is responsible for producing quality work, not just work. We have quality assurance mechanisms in place that encourage us to perfect our game against predefined quality metrics. We consistently empower our team to bring their A-Game to truly realise their full potential.