We are looking for a Digital, Social and Client Partner to act as a point of contact with our clients. If you enjoy data-driven digital activations, this job is for you!
You will use your analytical and social skills to identify and address clients’ needs. You will be expected to:
- Manage a number of clients on a daily basis, whilst building, developing, and maintaining a business relationship with them as required;
- Conceptualise and manage digital and social media marketing strategies/activations and manage their execution;
- Draft content plans for clients operating in various industries;
- Prepare and maintaining social media budgets;
- Daily page monitoring/updating and general management;
- Assist with incoming messages in optimum response time;
- Competition analysis from social media perspective;
- Prepare and interpreting digital and social media analytics and reporting of target-oriented campaigns to clients and propose recommendations for follow-up campaigns;
- Identify new opportunities for communication;
- Liaise with the Creative Studio department for the timely execution of design projects.
- Digital and/or Social Media marketing qualification preferred;
- Experience in social media content writing;
- Serial browser; be online as much as possible including beyond business hours and when required;
- Proficient in social media industry best-practices;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest digital and social media trends;
- Able to manage multiple pages and multiple social media tasks simultaneously;
- Experience with Google AdWords campaign set up and management;
- Experience in a client-facing role;
- Able to work independently and take ownership of projects, but be an integral part of our team;
- Efficient and time-sensitive (deadline-oriented);
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in both Maltese and English:
- Committed to confidentiality.
The ideal candidate should maintain a professional demeanour, and be familiar with Marketing, Digital and Social Media industry best-practices.
We want to meet YOU!