We are on the lookout for our next Commercial Creative!
If you are passionate about creativity and love finding new ways to capture attention through graphics, we’re currently seeking our next Graphic Designer. Joining our ever-growing team, the new recruit’s main priority would be to put together cool graphics for our esteemed clients coming from several industries. If you love to be creative and grab the audience’s attention through impactful visuals, this job is for you
Why work with The Concept Stadium?
Over at The Concept Stadium we pride ourselves in ensuring that our team achieves a true work-life balance. Our offices are central, modern and accessible. Throughout the years we strived to transform our office space into a modernised brainstorming workspace and a knowledge think-tank. Joining us as part of our Studio team, you will get access to a fully-fledged Creative Studio equipped with the latest software and technology. Our Commercial Creatives are social beings, and we ensure to organise fun team building events. Yes we work hard, but we play hard too!
How will you put your experience to the test?
- Take charge and creative ownership of assigned artwork and design in respect of specific campaigns / jobs;
- Proactively propose ideas for clients including potential campaigns;
- Make use of sharp communications skills and the motivation to finish requested work by deadline;
- Ideally, our new Commercial Creative is qualified in Graphic Design and has experience in print and digital design.
- Ability to work under pressure and take ownership of projects, but be an integral part of our team;
- Is a time management master, has top-class multi-tasking abilities and problem-solving attitude;
We’re looking for a driven individual with the following qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience in design for both print and digital media.
- Qualification in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Expertise in leading design strategy and execution.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design projects.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Experience in animation.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Figma will be considered an asset.
- Form part of a “Life-Friendly” and flexible work environment that allows your passions outside of work to flourish as well
- Join monthly Team Tuesday and company events that bring the team together in an informal setting over some delicious food
- Let your voice be heard – we are open to your ideas
- Sponsorship of training related to furthering your education related to the field
- Benefit from a paid mobile plan
- Get your hands on a wellbeing package aimed at helping you focus on you
- Go through Annual Performance Reviews aimed to create your growth path within the team
- Work in a modern office with an indoor lounge, outdoor terrace, unlimited office supplies and a fancy ergonomic chair to ensure you’re comfortable throughout the day
We want to meet YOU!