Are you passionate about bringing website project ideas to life? We are looking for a Key Project Management Officer to act as a point of contact with our clients. If you enjoy all things web, this job is for you!
Role and Responsibilities
The main duties of the Key Project Management Officer will be:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned client experiential and web-related projects
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executives
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of campaigns/projects according to client needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics, providing suggestions for areas of improvement
- Prepare follow-up recaps after each client website launched
- Identify and grow opportunities with client – both for current projects and potential new projects
- Maintain and manage with care client budgets and timelines
- Actively participate in team meetings – including internal brainstorming and project development meetings
- Provide training and continuous support to clients following launch of website projects
We’re looking for a driven individual with the following qualifications and skills:
- Qualifications in Project Management is preferred.
- Experience in Website Project Management and best-practices.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest website trends and technologies.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with B2C and B2B Website projects
- Experience in client-facing role
- Able to work independently and take ownership of projects, but be an integral part of our team
- Efficient and time-sensitive (deadline-oriented)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in English
- Possess excellent organisational and planning skills
- Have an analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Committed to confidentiality
- Form part of a “Life-Friendly” and flexible work environment that allows your passions outside of work to flourish as well.
- Join monthly Team Tuesday and company events that bring the team together in an informal setting over some delicious food.
- Let your voice be heard – we are open to your ideas.
- Sponsorship of training related to furthering your education related to the field.
- Get your hands on a wellbeing package aimed at helping you focus on you.
- Go through Annual Performance Reviews aimed to create your growth path within the team.
- Work in a modern office with an indoor lounge, outdoor terrace, unlimited office supplies and a fancy ergonomic chair to ensure you’re comfortable throughout the day.