We are on the lookout for our next Commercial Creative!
If you have the ambition to be our next keyframe master, we’re currently seeking our next Motion Graphics Designer. Joining our ever-growing team, the new recruit’s main priority would be to put together cool motion graphics for our esteemed clients. If you love to be creative and grab the audience’s attention through impactful visuals, this job is for you!
Why work with The Concept Stadium?
Over at The Concept Stadium we pride ourselves in ensuring that our team achieves a true work-life balance. Our offices are central, modern and accessible. Throughout the years we have strived to transform our office space into a modernised brainstorming workspace and a knowledge think-tank. Joining us as part of our Studio team, you will get access to a fully-fledged Creative Studio equipped with the latest software and technology. Our Commercial Creatives are social beings, and we ensure to organise fun team building events. Yes we work hard, but we play hard too!
How will you put your experience to the test?
- Conceptualise, create storyboards, design and animation, using different styles and approaches for deliverables for a variety of clients;
- Work on a wide range of media projects to develop innovative, eye-catching and top-notch videos, containing motion graphics to be featured on social media platforms and digital ads;
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with Studio and Account Management team;
- Come up with creative concepts and create static artwork that attracts our clients’ audiences;
- Ideally, our incoming Commercial Creative is qualified in Graphic Design and Motion Graphic Design, as well as has experience in audio-visual production, print and digital design;
- Have the ability and motivation to work under pressure and take ownership of projects while still being an integral part of our team.
We want to meet YOU!