We are looking for a PR and Account Manager to act as a point of contact with our clients. If you enjoy creating engaging content, this job is for you!
You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs.
You will be expected to:
- Develop a strong understanding of clients including an active understanding and awareness of any issues related to the industry and their PR, communications and marketing objectives.
- Manage a number of clients on a daily basis, whilst building, developing, and maintaining a business relationship with them as required.
- Prepare, present and manage clients’ marketing and PR budgets as well as activation plans.
- Conceptualise and manage integrated marketing communications strategies and activations, managing their budgeting, execution and reporting.
- Draft compelling content in both English and Maltese including press releases, articles and blogs for multiple industries.
- Organise events on behalf of our clients and in line with their activations.
- Manage media relations and public perception/stakeholder management.
- Report in-line with Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify new opportunities for communication.
- Liaise with the Creative Studio Department for the timely execution of design projects; and
- Assist with business development strategies and pitch presentations.
- Marketing, Communications or Journalism qualification preferred;
- Experience in content writing and / or public relations;
- Experience in organising and planning events;
- Experience in a client-facing role;
- Experience in social media management;
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects, but be an integral part of our team;
- Time management, multi-tasking abilities and problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in both Maltese and English;
- Committed to confidentiality.
- Form part of a “Life-Friendly” and flexible work environment that allows your passions outside of work to flourish as well
- Join monthly Team Tuesday and company events that bring the team together in an informal setting over some delicious food
- Let your voice be heard – we are open to your ideas
- Sponsorship of training related to furthering your education related to the field
- Benefit from a paid mobile plan
- Get your hands on a wellbeing package aimed at helping you focus on you
- Go through Annual Performance Reviews aimed to create your growth path within the team
- Work in a modern office with an indoor lounge, outdoor terrace, unlimited office supplies and a fancy ergonomic chair to ensure you’re comfortable throughout the day
The ideal candidate should maintain a professional demeanour, and be familiar with Marketing, PR and Social Media industry best-practices.
We want to meet YOU!