We are looking for a PR and Account Manager to act as a point of contact with our clients. If you enjoy creating engaging content, this job is for you!
You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs. You will be expected to:
- Develop a strong understanding of clients including an active understanding and awareness of any issues related to the industry and their marketing objectives;
- Manage a number of clients on a daily basis, whilst building, developing, and maintaining a business relationship with them as required;
- Prepare, present and manage clients’ marketing and PR budgets as well as activation plans;
- Manage the execution of marketing plans;
- Draft compelling content in both English and Maltese including press releases, articles and blogs;
- Organise events on behalf of our clients and in line with their activations;
- Manage media relations and public perception/stakeholder management;
- Report in-line with Key Performance Indicators;
- Identify new opportunities for communication;
- Liaise with the Creative Studio Department for the timely execution of design projects; and
- Assist with business development strategies and pitch presentations.
- Marketing qualification preferred;
- Experience in content writing and / or public relations;
- Experience in organising and planning events;
- Experience in a client-facing role;
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects, but be an integral part of our team;
- Time management, multi-tasking abilities and problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in both Maltese and English;
- Committed to confidentiality.
The ideal candidate should maintain a professional demeanour, and be familiar with Marketing, PR and Social Media industry best-practices.
Submit your application here or send it via email on email@example.com.
We want to meet YOU!
WE ARE HUMAN
Before marketers, designers or techies, we are people with families. Our creative arena thrives with healthy, formidable and focused team members, and we believe that such environment can only be realised when a true work-life balance is achieved. We have flexible family-friendly measures that allow both genders to attend to their loved ones when the need arises.
The Concept Stadium’s offices are located at the Hardrocks Business Park in Naxxar (Burmarrad Area) where we have the opportunity to enjoy walking meetings in the countryside, followed by a fresh lunch at the Fort Café just below our premises. For your convenience, an indoor car park is also available.
Fun, Bright & Comfortable Offices
These are great for productivity. Our offices are transformed into a modernised brainstorming workspace and a knowledge think-tank. We boast a fully-fledged Creative Studio, a stylish boardroom that’s a pleasure to be in, server facilities, an indoor lounge area and outdoor barbecue area. With design-and-digital inspired murals and a growing collection of sports memorabilia, this sets the ideal scene for marketers and creatives to create magic.
Fruit, Coffee & Beer
Apart from being a great source of natural light, our relaxing environment often houses spontaneous Friday BBQs and out-of-the-box idea-generation sessions. And if you think you can hit a bull’s eye, we invite you for a round of darts! We offer 3 coffee machines as well as the best blends of tea daily. Fresh seasonal fruit is also available for anyone at the office, to boost your creative energy! If you’re after something a bit more hard-core, our kitchen fridge is stocked with beer too!
Every last Friday of the month, the team meets together for a knowledge-fuelled lunch. It’s a fantastic opportunity to chill, network and discuss ideas as well as industry best-practices. In addition, we have regular team events for out-of-the-office team-building sessions! We like to work hard, but also play hard.
We invest in our team members to further develop and nurture their talent. The Concept Stadium is a creative hub where we are free to generate ideas, both during formal and informal idea-generation sessions, or in our own element, to explore innovative ways to bring out the best for our client brands.
Sum of Parts
As the adage goes, the sum of parts is bigger than the whole, and successful activations have shown us that when we truly collaborate together across different disciplines, we better serve our clients. Before a project is launched, we seek each other’s feedback and if need be, go back to the drawing board to perfect our game-plan.
Each team member at the Concept Stadium is responsible for producing quality work, not just work. We have quality assurance mechanisms in place that encourage us to perfect our game against predefined quality metrics. We consistently empower our team to bring their A-Game to truly realise their full potential.