We are looking for a PR and Account Manager to act as a point of contact with our clients. If you enjoy creating engaging content, this job is for you!
You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs. You will be expected to:
- Develop a strong understanding of clients including an active understanding and awareness of any issues related to the industry and their marketing objectives;
- Manage a number of clients on a daily basis, whilst building, developing, and maintaining a business relationship with them as required;
- Prepare, present and manage clients’ marketing and PR budgets as well as activation plans;
- Manage the execution of marketing plans;
- Draft compelling content in both English and Maltese including press releases, articles and blogs;
- Organise events on behalf of our clients and in line with their activations;
- Manage media relations and public perception/stakeholder management;
- Report in-line with Key Performance Indicators;
- Identify new opportunities for communication;
- Liaise with the Creative Studio Department for the timely execution of design projects; and
- Assist with business development strategies and pitch presentations.
- Marketing qualification preferred;
- Experience in content writing and / or public relations;
- Experience in organising and planning events;
- Experience in a client-facing role;
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects, but be an integral part of our team;
- Time management, multi-tasking abilities and problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in both Maltese and English;
- Committed to confidentiality.
The ideal candidate should maintain a professional demeanour, and be familiar with Marketing, PR and Social Media industry best-practices.
We want to meet YOU!