We are looking for a Web Designer & Developer to build awesome websites! If you love putting identities on the web space, this job is for you!
You will use your coding skills to focus on end-user experience. You will be expected to:
- Design, develop and deploy new websites (template-based and custom design)
- Manage, update and improve a portfolio of WordPress managed websites;
- Create responsive designs, concepts, and sample layouts for a variety of asset types.
- Present close-to-final ideas for client presentations;
- Implementation of online media elements into web-based formats;
- Design and manage website back-end including database and server integration;
- Conduct website performance tests and troubleshooting;
- Conduct WordPress training with clients;
- Review and optimise performance of various web channels (splash pages, entry pages, and customer journeys);
- Reproduce design works in different languages and formats; and
- Create email shots for campaigns.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive websites across multiple browsers and devices, with strong conceptual skills, including online application, architecture and UX/UI concepts, using the following technology stack:
- WordPress and its plugins (from a backend point of view);
- PHP back-end development;
- Debugging tools;
- CSS changes and their ramifications;
- Conversion of wireframes into working HTML;
- RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Git version control system;
- Committed to confidentiality;
Fluency in graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, is considered an asset;
We want to meet YOU!