We are looking for a Web Designer & Developer to build awesome websites! If you love putting identities on the web space, this job is for you!
You will use your coding skills to focus on end-user experience. You will be expected to:
- Design, develop and deploy new websites (template-based and custom design)
- Manage, update and improve a portfolio of WordPress managed websites;
- Create responsive designs, concepts, and sample layouts for a variety of asset types.
- Present close-to-final ideas for client presentations;
- Implementation of online media elements into web-based formats;
- Design and manage website back-end including database and server integration;
- Conduct website performance tests and troubleshooting;
- Conduct WordPress training with clients;
- Review and optimise performance of various web channels (splash pages, entry pages, and customer journeys);
- Reproduce design works in different languages and formats; and
- Create email shots for campaigns.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive websites across multiple browsers and devices, with strong conceptual skills, including online application, architecture and UX/UI concepts, using the following technology stack:
- WordPress and its plugins (from a backend point of view);
- PHP back-end development;
- Debugging tools;
- CSS changes and their ramifications;
- Conversion of wireframes into working HTML;
- RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Git version control system;
- Committed to confidentiality;
Fluency in graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, is considered an asset;
Submit your application here or send it via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to meet YOU!
WE ARE HUMAN
Before marketers, designers or techies, we are people with families. Our creative arena thrives with healthy, formidable and focused team members, and we believe that such environment can only be realised when a true work-life balance is achieved. We have flexible family-friendly measures that allow both genders to attend to their loved ones when the need arises.
The Concept Stadium’s offices are located at the Hardrocks Business Park in Naxxar (Burmarrad Area) where we have the opportunity to enjoy walking meetings in the countryside, followed by a fresh lunch at the Fort Café just below our premises. For your convenience, an indoor car park is also available.
Fun, Bright & Comfortable Offices
These are great for productivity. Our offices are transformed into a modernised brainstorming workspace and a knowledge think-tank. We boast a fully-fledged Creative Studio, a stylish boardroom that’s a pleasure to be in, server facilities, an indoor lounge area and outdoor barbecue area. With design-and-digital inspired murals and a growing collection of sports memorabilia, this sets the ideal scene for marketers and creatives to create magic.
Fruit, Coffee & Beer
Apart from being a great source of natural light, our relaxing environment often houses spontaneous Friday BBQs and out-of-the-box idea-generation sessions. And if you think you can hit a bull’s eye, we invite you for a round of darts! We offer 3 coffee machines as well as the best blends of tea daily. Fresh seasonal fruit is also available for anyone at the office, to boost your creative energy! If you’re after something a bit more hard-core, our kitchen fridge is stocked with beer too!
Every last Friday of the month, the team meets together for a knowledge-fuelled lunch. It’s a fantastic opportunity to chill, network and discuss ideas as well as industry best-practices. In addition, we have regular team events for out-of-the-office team-building sessions! We like to work hard, but also play hard.
We invest in our team members to further develop and nurture their talent. The Concept Stadium is a creative hub where we are free to generate ideas, both during formal and informal idea-generation sessions, or in our own element, to explore innovative ways to bring out the best for our client brands.
Sum of Parts
As the adage goes, the sum of parts is bigger than the whole, and successful activations have shown us that when we truly collaborate together across different disciplines, we better serve our clients. Before a project is launched, we seek each other’s feedback and if need be, go back to the drawing board to perfect our game-plan.
Each team member at the Concept Stadium is responsible for producing quality work, not just work. We have quality assurance mechanisms in place that encourage us to perfect our game against predefined quality metrics. We consistently empower our team to bring their A-Game to truly realise their full potential.